zondag 27 oktober 2013

KCW: day 7

Today is the final day of Kids Clothes Week
I did not have enough time to  sew and even less time
to look at all the other creations.
I hope I van do so next week.

But I have seen some really nice clothes
on different blogs I follow, chapeau sewing ladies out there

This week I finished two sweaters, one pair
of pants and one skirt
(and a nice bolero vest for
myself, but that is another
competition: selfish sewing ;))
So today: the skirt and the pants
all in comfortable velours.

Hope to see you again at KCW next time!





4 opmerkingen:

  1. Prachtig, Ik ben fan de geel-paars combinatie.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dank je. Ik vind het ook een superleuke kleurencombi. Helaas is het rokje nog veel te groot.

      Verwijderen
  2. Ik vind het patroon en belijning van de rok erg leuk. Eigen creatie, of naar patroon gemaakt?

    Groeten van Juffrouw Mier

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hi juffrouw Truus. Het is maar deels een eigen patroon. Ik nam de a-lijn zonder beleg van Mme ZsaZsa, de zakken tekende ik zelf en ook de boord onderaan is een eigen toevoeging.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails